Victor Chase Legal Recruitment are working with a specialist law firm with a clear purpose – to “improve lives, communities and society". For over 40 years they’ve been successfully combining market-leading legal expertise with a commitment to excellence and long-term relationships underpinned by a strong set of values.
We have received an opportunity to appoint an experienced Commercial Litigator to join this highly experienced team based in this firms Birmingham office.
- The successful candidate will be working across our specialist sectors, advising upon and dealing with high value, complex multi-track litigation, to include court proceedings, arbitrations and expert determinations
- Contractual and commercial disputes brought by and facing social businesses, health and social care providers, registered providers, local authorities and charities
- Experience of judicial review and defamation claims, social media/reputation related matters would be welcome
- You will work within the Commercial Litigation Team across the entire litigation process to include working in specialist court divisions such as The Business and Property Courts and the Circuit Commercial Court, as well as being responsible for managing lower value claims.
- You will have the desire to be involved in sector meetings as well as to assist with business development, seminars and presentations
- You will enjoy supervising more junior members of the team and in time, there would be opportunity for the right candidate to line manage colleagues.
About the candidate:
- Will have around 4 years+ PQE
- Sound experience of dealing with a variety of complex litigation matters
- Experienced in mediation and be able to hold a client’s confidence
- Advising in relation to strategy, quantum and merits relating to any claim.
For the right candidate, this role presents a good opportunity for career advancement connected to the growth of the team and clients.