Victor Chase Legal Recruitment are working with a leading, full-service law firm based in Coventry who are seeking an ambitious Conveyancing Assistant to join their team.
- Providing full support to the Conveyancing Solicitors to enable them to operate efficiently.
- Preparing correspondence using our case management system.
- Attending to clients both on the telephone and in person.
- Administering filing systems which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files.
- Preparing mail and enclosures for dispatch.
- Arranging the scanning and photocopying of paperwork.
- Carrying out other duties and responsibilities as required
- Have excellent knowledge and experience within residential conveyancing
- Demonstrate initiative and be able to undertake searches, ID checks and other work on files without dictation.
- Possess high levels of speed and accuracy.
- Have a good telephone manner and be comfortable speaking with clients both on the telephone and in person.
- Be highly organised, methodical and adaptable.
In return, the client is able to offer interesting work in a friendly and supportive environment.
Salary is negotiable and will depend on experience and qualifications.