Victor Chase Legal Recruitment has received a fantastic opportunity for a Lead Proclaim Developer to join a Top Tier, Legal 500 firm based in the heart of Manchester.
Location: Manchester (Flexible working)
Purpose of the role:
- Identify, design and implement changes to the Proclaim case management system.
- Lead the development of the Proclaim system in this dynamic law firm within a fast-paced IT function.
- Streamline functionality in the existing Proclaim system,working with teams to make the system easier to use.
- Participating in the evaluation, development, and recommendation of solutions specific to the entire organisation as well as specific solutions for individual departments.
- Manage the development schedule, backlog and relevant change requests.
- Business analysis involving engagement with stakeholders at all levels to capture requirements
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and implement Proclaim changes and enhancements.
- Process mapping and process re-engineering.
- Engagement with stakeholders at all levels.
- Extensive knowledge of Proclaim development required.
- Ensuring thorough testing of all solutions and changes implemented in Proclaim prior to release.
- Working as a business analyst within the business to gather requirements and identify gaps
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensure security of data and adherence to the IT securitypolicy.
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organisational policy.
- The right person will have:
- Team leadership experience.