Victor Chase Legal Recruitment are working with a specialist law firm with a clea rpurpose – to “improve lives, communities and society". For over 40 years they’ve been successfully combining market-leading legal expertise with a commitment to excellence and long-term relationships underpinned by a strong set of values.
We are recruiting a Marketing Executive will work alongside the Marketing team, playing a key role in the delivery of the sector marketing plans with marketing activities including email marketing, online and offline events including webinars and podcasts, social media, SEO and PPC, literature and promotional material production.
You will be responsible for:
- Work with the key stakeholders within our sectors and departments on SEO and PPC.
- Manage the day-to-day running of the firm’s social media accounts, including Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Implement and monitor email campaigns including e-briefings, event invites and e-newsletters.
- Monitor and report on website traffic, email campaigns and social media performance.
- Proofread and edit all external written communication to ensure we produce compelling, well-written copy that speaks to the target audience.
- Acting as a 'brand guardian', ensuring brand guidelines are adhered to across all channels and media.
- Support the marketing and communications manager with a programme of ongoing website development, and maintain and update website information, such as staff profiles and sector pages.
- Day-to-day management of the marketing budget and budget tracker, alongside the Marketing and Communications Manager.
- Maintain and update intranet information as and when required.
- Lay out, proof-read and arrange printing of marketing literature.
- Support the Marketing & Communications Manager and the Head of Business Development & Marketing with internal communications activity as required.
- Managing a programme of webinars and podcasts from initial brief through to completion and follow up.
- Event administration.
About the candidate:
Successful candidate will
- Able to work individually as well as part of a team;
- Excellent time management and organisation;
- Attention to detail and creative eye;
- A professional but can-do attitude, not afraid to “get stuck in”;
- Able to manage a busy workload with conflicting priorities;
- Excellent project management skills;
- Excellent written & oral communication;
- Good understanding of branding and brand development;
- Experience of working with agencies, including general marketing and PR agencies;
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and without continual supervision;
- Experience in managing marketing budgets
- Experience of the legal service industry is beneficial but not essential